– When did your passion for music start?
My parents had me enrolled in piano lessons since I was 6, and I’ve loved music ever since.
– Was the decision to become a DJ an easy one?
Yes. I loved producing music already so the transition to DJing live shows was natural.
– What was your first big DJ gig?
My first headlining show was at LIV in South Beach in February 2013.
– How does it feel to be playing in Haiti this December?
It’s extremely exciting to be playing back in my hometown again. It’s been about 2 years since the last time I last played there and I’ve developed so much as an artist since then.
– What is your everyday style?
Jeans with solid color tees.
– What is your favorite part about being on stage?
The transfer of energy between the crowd and myself.
– Who do you most look up to in this business?
Dirty South. He’s very talented but still humble, and I think that’s an important quality to have as an artist.
– What was your best moment on stage?
Playing my original track ‘Halfway’ at TomorrowWorld in Georgia and having the crowd of 8,000 people singing along.
Michael will be playing at Amazonia on the 22nd! So be at Tara’s to witness greatness in the making. Are you excited? Because we sure are!